Please don’t hesitate to inquire about our services. We will do our utmost to accommodate. For your information, please find below policy with respect to terms of service:
1. Design: Green-Life also can design specially for our customers not only professional ODM/OEM. Tell us your detail requirements, we can make drawings for your approval at first, then you pay the samples charges which both of us agreed, and sculpturing, opening mould, doing clays, painting, step by step, all our processes are according to your comments and under your confirmation.
2. Quotation & Product information: Our quotation and product information will be provided upon your specific inquiry. Usually the quotation is valid for 2 months from the quoted date. However, Green-Life reserves the right to finalize the quotation and to keep some product information undisclosed
3. Minimum Order Quantity (M.O.Q): Green-Life requests M.O.Q for all items. The M.O.Q depends on the item. An order for a quantity less than M.O.Q for a specific item will be accepted when customer agree to bear the higher production and handling costs.
4. Minimum Order Amount: Green-Life requests lowest amount for all orders. We will accept the order less than lowest amount when customer prepares to pay additional production and handling costs.
5. Payment: T/T 30%-50% deposit, balance against shipment before releasing B/L, or L/C (letter of credit) at sight or ALIBABA Assurance as required for order.
6. Lead Time: Around 40-65 days after receipt of deposit or L/C which depends on different order.
7. Samples: One set of free samples will be provided upon confirmation of an order. Sampling lead-time is within 2 working weeks. For unconfirmed orders, the customer need pay for the sample in advance because of the customization of crafts. Sample delivery is freight collect.
8. Sample charges: All the sample charges including mold charge can be refunded when the order meets certain conditions, sample charges can be paid by T/T, PAYPAL, ALI ASSURANCE etc.
9. Quality Control: Green-life has senior QC to make professional inspections during production two times at least before delivery, to guarantee every shipment meet customer’s requirements.
10. Confidentiality: All the information in your account, enquiries, quotations, negotiation records, contracts (including appendices and amendments), pictures, samples, shipments, correspondence, faxes, emails, documents and other related files, verbal communication, videos, and others intended to be private are strictly confidential. Disclosure to a third party is prohibited unless necessary production demand or prior written permission is obtained.
11. Green-Life reserves the right to revise the above service terms at any time.